Last updated: 31.08.2023.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on your computer or devices hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. Cookies allow data gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved. Cookies can also be set by third parties so as to enable third party features on a website. Third party cookies are necessary for online-advertising purposes and analytics.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely. Your web browser should allow you to delete any cookie(s) you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use. However, if you choose to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to experience certain features on the Website.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website and anonymously ensure basic functionalities and security features on the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what the users are looking for easily.
- Functional cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website, and for collecting feedback, and sharing the Website content on social networks.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website more relevant to your interests.
- Login related cookies. We use these cookies when you are logged in to the Website. This prevents you from having to log in every single time you visit a new page on the Website. These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
- Security related cookies. We use these cookies as an element of the security measures we use to protect our User Accounts (as defined under Section 4.1 of Digiopinion’s Terms of Service) and to protect the security of our Website and Services, detect and fight spam and abuse on our Website.
- Third party cookies. These cookies may collect information about a user’s visits to Our Website in order to provide you with relevant advertisements that you may find of interest. Digiopinion, for example, uses Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors are using the Website and how we can improve your experience. These third party cookies may track the type of pages you are visiting or how much time you are spending on a specific page.
- Flash cookies. This cookie is also known as Local Shared Objects. Flash cookies are stored on a user’s device when the browser requests content supported by the browser plugin called Adobe Flash. In the event you do not want Flash cookies to be stored on your device, please visit the Website Storage Settings Panel or follow the instructions on Global Storage Settings Panel to learn how to block them. However, please note that restricting or limiting flash cookies may reduce the functionality of some flash applications.
Below are a few examples of the cookies Digiopinion uses on our Website:
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of the Website usage for the Website’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. This cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is performing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source of the data, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
|This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Digiopinion may also use similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphic files that contain a unique identifier that enables us to recognize when you have visited our Website. We use web beacons to help us understand the user’s behavior, improve the performance of the Website, and measure the success of Digiopinion’s email marketing campaigns.
DISABLING OR ADJUSTING COOKIE SETTINGS
If you would like to change your browser settings to determine which websites can place cookies on your devices, please click on the applicable link listed below:
Digiopinion is a global paid survey platform. Users are rewarded with money for each completed survey. The website is owned and operated by Opinodo ApS. Get in touch with the support team here.